What is sdn bhd company?
- A legal entity whose liability is limited by shares
- The most common form of companies in Malaysia
How is a sdn bhd incorporated?
- The registration of all companies in Malaysia can only be done through licensed company secretary
- All companies are registered with Suruhanjaya Syarikat Malaysia (SSM)
- Our registration process is just 3 simple steps. Here’s how it works.
- A sdn bhd must first obtain approval from SSM Malaysia to use its proposed name.
What are the annual requirements?
- A sdn bhd must file income tax return (Form C) with Lembaga Hasil Dalam Negeri (LHDN).
- A company must also submit Employer’s Return (Form E) to LHDN for information of staff hired during a year.
- It must also hold Annual General Meeting (AGM) and file an annual return (AR) together with audited accounts to SSM Malaysia.
What are basic requirements?
- 2 directors who are residing in Malaysia and not bankruptcy.
- 2 shareholders
What are minimum yearly costs?
- Secretarial & SSM filing fee (RM1,200)
- Audit fee (RM1,200-RM3,500)
- Tax filing fee (RM1,000-RM2,500)
- Book-keeping (RM2,400-RM9,000)
When a company is hiring staff…
- Register with IRB (LHDN) as Employer (E number)
- Contribute EPF & SOCSO for your staff
- For staff earning more than RM3,000 per month, company must deduct PCB & remit it to LHDN
About GST for a company…
- Malaysia Government has reduced GST from 6% to 0% with effect from 1 June 2018.
- Visit here for all information about GST Malaysia
Register your company from just RM980!